Completion of the modernisation of the Płochocin railway station.

The station is located in Mazowieckie Voivodeship, in the district of western Warsaw, in the municipality of Ożarów Mazowiecki. Built in 1953, it is under conservation protection. Architecturally, it is a successful attempt to combine the pre-war school of design, exposing the motifs of Polish building tradition, with the doctrine of socialist realism imposed in the 1950s. The architectural details of the façade have been renovated and restored. In accordance with conservationist recommendations, the plaster was repaired and painted, the window and door frames were completely replaced, and the terrazzo floors in the entrance areas were renovated.

In addition to modernising the investment, the station must above all be functional, safe and adapted to the needs of all the facility’s passengers. The Timetable Signalling System we have put in place meets all the requirements of PKP S.A. and provides real-time information. The current implementation of the timetable and all necessary information on changes/delays are communicated by our Station Collective Displays. In addition, the loudspeakers that have been selected include horn loudspeakers and ceiling loudspeakers, which have been positioned in accordance with current PKP S.A. guidelines so that the emitted voice messages can be understood in every zone of the station. In addition, we equipped the station with a Summoning System, which was designed to be installed in the toilets to summon help in an emergency. We implemented our new product FALCON PSIM, which is the first physical security information management platform on the Polish market. It provides a centralised multi-user solution for facility security management.

The investment was carried out as part of the current Station Investment Programme with EU funding from the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment.